The FlowStart is an electric coolant engine heater for all types of water-cooled engines.
It is a system universal, reliable, easy to install and maintenance free.
The FlowStart are suitable for all industrial applications either stationary (generator sets) or mobile (heavy-duty vehicle).
The engine heater can be put into service a few hours before starting the engine or it can work in standby, in order to keep the engine permanently at the required temperature. This ensures an easy full power start whatever the ambient temperature and avoids cold start mechanical damages.
The system has also following advantages: fuel savings, decreasing pollution, reduced engine wear, no more difficult cold starts.
- Heavy aluminium injected body 100% recyclable
- Very compact product with integrated circulating pump for quick and homogeneous preheating
- Integrated circulating pump saving electricity and improving the life cycle of engine components
- Low watt density heating element made of Incoloy 800 (7,5W / cm² –> 1,5 kW) what increases its lifetime and those of the coolant
- Regulation thermostat rated at 25A, 100.000 cycles
- Security thermostat with manual reset, rated 25A, 6.000 cycles
- High waterproofness
- Easy replacement of parts
- Two years warranty on labour and spare parts